Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trend in MSU

In MSU, I found some thing which is very popular in the compus. people are interested in the ID holder, they have different kind of ID holder, not only the girls are interested in it, but also the boys has many different kinds of ID holder. So I wonder maybe it can be a trend someday. we can sell a product which has different kinds of the ID holder. but we will make it more useful. We can combine some thing in it. like the room key, and the car key.that's will be more useful than it was. we can make it by different kind ot material. make it more stonger. I think we'll make a lot of money from it.
Lots of students love this, because it can show their's personal style. if they have different one which alomost others don't have, they will be very proude of this. it will be fashion in the compus for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment