Sunday, October 4, 2009
My First Month in East Lansing
I've been East Lansing for about a month. I think it's a great town to live. The air in here is very clean and the sky is really blue. I love here, it's more cleaner than my city. There has a lot of plants in this town. people in here are very friendly to others. it's quite in the university. there a a lot of squirrel in compus. I think they are lovely, because I love small animals. It's quite different with the first week. In the first week , I can't even find a place to eat, because of my bad english. I don't konw where to buy somgthing I need. I dong't know how to communicate with Americans. but now. I know everything I want to know. I can go anywhere if I want. I make a lot of friends in here. One of my friends who's name is cecilia. she comes from Hongkong,China. we meet each other when we have meeting in wells hall. She is a friend of my friend. then we go to buy cell phone and open bank account together. now, she is one of my best friends. I love East Lansing, even thought it's a small town. for it's beautiful and quite enviroment. I love MSU. it's a good university to study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy the life here^^
ReplyDeleteSteven (I love your English name!) I also love the air in EL. The sky is just so beautiful. I was once telling my friend that I had never seen so many stars, and he was laughing because obviously EL is a populated town in Michigan, and if you travel a little you can see much more stars. I am also glad that you are making friends! Hope you have a fun plan for Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete