Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanksgiving day travel plant!

The thanksgiving day will come soon. So I will make a plant for the short break! I decied to have a trip with my friend. After thinking for a long while. I decied to go to chicago, because I only have $500 budget. In this way. I can save the money on the way to there! we only need take a bus to there! that's will be cheaper than go to other city!
I check the hotel online, then I decied to live in InterContinental Chicago hotel. it will cost $166 per night! so I only need pay about $250 on the hotel, because I live with my friends. After this I will have $200 on other things. even though it's just a little money. but I think it's enough for me to shopping! Perhaps lots of people think men don't like shopping. But I'd like to say maybe I'm an exception. I love shopping. So I decied to spent $100 on buying on sale things. there's another $100. what should I do? Of course. Delicious food. I love food! so I'll try some food in chicago. maybe I can find a big chinese food in there. If so. I'll spend all the $100 in that restauant! I konw we only have 5 days break in thanksgiving day! So I decide spend 3 days in there. I think I need spent 1 day in the way there and back on the bus. So after my trip I can have one day to rest in order to perpare fort the class and do my homework!
I think I'll have a lot of fun with this trip! I'm look forware for the thanks giving day break!

No comments:

Post a Comment