Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Experience at Wilcox Elementary School

On wednesday, we have a change to go to an American elementary school. we call it a peoject. but I perfer to say it's a good trip, because I have a good experience in there!
We took a bus to go there on wednesday morning! it tooks about 20 minutes to go there! When we got there, I found it's a quite differernt elementry school with china's elementry school. After we got in the school. I found more different. the classrooms are different from china's classroom. it's not big, every children sit around tables. they learn knowledge by doing some activities! it's seem that all of them are like study! it's different from china, because we knowledge by listen teachers lecture. we don't have activities in china! After we get in the room which we are doing our projects, I saw some pictures in the wall. I also found small pets in this room. After 10 minites later! childrens are come in. they are very cute! I can't wait to commute with them! Our project is called interesting chinese writing! most of the children are very interested in it! during our presentation. We also found that some of them could learn very fast with chinese. I have a deeply impression with two children because they could learn and draw chinese very fast and correct!
I really don't want back when we done our project! I love the children! they are very friendly and lively. I hope we could have more chance to commute with them! I'm sure I won't forget this experience in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Mohammed alwady said :
    I think I can not forget that day. I waish from ELC recognize a trip for our class to any area in America. that is funny.

    ReplyDelete