In this friday, we have an opportinuty to take a test on online to help you decide which major is best for you. fortunately, my test result is same as my major. I'm very happy about this, because it seem that I choose a right major for me!
In the test, the result describe me as a trustee. and this is a good kind for my major, because my current major is finance. it seem that in the furture I will probobaly work in a bank. as the result, it seems that my custome will trust me easily. that wiil give me a great help with my work, I can get a big progress in my work. maybe one day I can become Buffett secoend. if this can become true. I'll be very happy about this. there is another reason for me to choose this major. my father is a succssful bussiness man in china. that also influence me a lot. I want become him someday. then I can bring a lot of riches to my family, I can help the people who needs help, I can get a lot of fun from my work.
I love the test which we did on friday. also, I love my current major. I don't think I will change my major. I love it! I hope some day you can be my customes someday! believe me, I can help you become richer than before! that's my job. that's my pleasure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Same like me. My major is hospitality management and I really like my major! So we can enjoy when we study our major haha. It sounds good :)
ReplyDeleteif you want be a trustee, i think Financ is a good major for you, it's really helpful~
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!!
Mohammed alwady said:
ReplyDeleteI think you will become a successful banker. I will be the first customer to deal with you . Good luck!
Make your dream come true..
ReplyDelete