I'm living in MSU Akers Hall. It's a good dorm to live . There are a lot of plants around the dorm. Every morning, I can breath the fresh air on the lawn. In the morning, the bright sunshine come from the window, Which makes me feel really comfortable. sometimes I can hear little birds singing on the tree. Their's singing is really very beautiful. Behind the tree, there are some lovely squirrels. Their doing some busy work because the winter will coming. They need find enough food to live during the winter. When you come in the hall. First you will see a big frontdesk. the people who works in there is really warmhearted. they can help you rasily. because that's their's job. We have 6 floors in this dorm. you can use the elevator to go to the different floor. But the elevator is very slow. I can beat it with a quick running by the stairs. Otherwise, there also have some vending machine on the first floor, which are really convience to the stuents.
I lived with 3 Anerican people. They are very friendly to me. when I have trouble, they always warmhearted to help me. they all good guys. When you come in my room. Firse you will see a little space for study. I think that's really a good design. because it separte with the living room. You can study qiutely with out of the noise. also you won't disturb the person who has a rest in the living room. We share a small restroom. It's really too small. I don't like it. because we have a bad shower and tolite. The shower is really too bad to use it comfortablly. We all don't like it. In the living room, there are four beds. The bed is not big, but it ok for one person to sleep. By the way, the mattress on the bed is comfortable to sleep. enen though the bed is not what I want. But the mattress is ok for me. We have a small fridge to food. every night, we can get some dilicious food to eat. We speak with each other happly. Some time we play the Xbox. We all like vedio game because it can bring us a lot of interting time. I really love my dorm. I hope every could come to my dorm some day. I'm sure you will have a happy time in here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Akers is one of the best choice for living~
ReplyDelete^v^
i like play xbox too!!!
I want a xbox too hah~
ReplyDelete