Friday, October 9, 2009
My favorite restaurant in East Lansing
My favourite restaurant in East Lansing is a restaurant which name is Everyday. I love this restaurant because it is a chinese restaurant. As you know, I come from China. I love chinese food. But in here, it is difficult to find chinese food to eat. Some of other restaurants can provide chinese food sometimes, but they are not taste like the real chinese food. All of them do not have the real flavor of chinese food. Until someday I find Everyday with my friends. The food in that resturant teste delicious. All of the food have the same flaver with chinese food. otherwise, they are not very expensive. If you go to eat lunch in the noon. They will also provide buffet dinner. You only need pay $6.5 for each person. And then, you can enjoy many different kinds of chinese food. All of them are delicilous. you can eat as more as you can. But for me, the most inportant thing is it is a chinese restaurant. I can eat most kinds of chinese food in there. By the way, the fitment in that restaurant has a bright style of chinese. They have chinese chair and chinese table in there. There is another important thing is that they can provide chopsticks for you. That makes me feel really comfortable to use. I alway go there with my friends. Some of them has already be friends of the restaurant's manager. We just go there in Mid-autumn Festival. We have a happy time in there. We talk about our study, our family and the video games which we like. All of us are like that restaurant very much. It's not far away from my dorm. It's on the East of Grand River. You will see gas station beside it and there also has a big parking lot in there. I will recommend this restaurant to the people who loves chinese food. I promise it will not make feel disappointed. It's really a good restaurant. not only they provide chinese for me, but also they can give me the feeling that I was in china! I Hope everyone can go there someday! It's a good choice for you. Don't miss it. Enjoy your meal there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with all the Chinese restaurants tien-tien the best in east lansing, but a change in taste is not bad, look at my recommendation.
ReplyDeleteI like there as well, but it is a little far...
ReplyDeleteFifth person talking about Everyday! I really feel that we have to arrange one class-lunch together at Everyday. What time do they close in the afternoon? If they are open after 1 pm, we should go there together! I love chopsticks, too! And I love reading the fun description of how-to use chopsticks for non-Asian customers ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt will be great to go to eat together, because i want to try Chinese food. I think it should be tasty.
ReplyDelete