This week we have a very interesting festival-Halloween! I love this festival! it's a very interesting. I have seen this festival in my country before. It's just like a make up party! peopele wear different kinds of cloth! superman, princess, dracula and so on! there is an important property is pumpkin! it also called pumpkin festival.
A week before halloween. I can feel some mood for halloween. I can see a lot of pumpkin property in cafeteria. some people has already begin make up there living room for halloween. some ghost pictures, and other things. Because I've already move to mcdonel hall. so I have a change to join a halloween party in mcdonel hall. they make an living area into dark. they play terror music. some of them use tolite paper to make up themself like a corpse. a lot of family came there to play games with us. it seems that kids are the happiest people in the party. they like these game. they can also get candys in the party. we have a lot of fun in that party!
on the halloween day. I joined another party for halloween. I went there with my friends. I saw a lot of beautiful and sexy girls in that party. they wear different kinds of uniform. lots of guys were attract by them. so do I. we also played games in there. I have an great time in halloween. I really enjoy this festival! I can't wait for the next years halloween!
That's all my experience in halloween. I hope everyone has a great time in halloween. Also, I hope all of you can enjoy the festival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's fun.. i didn't when to any place in H. ai...
ReplyDelete